Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Best Medicine

Cesky Krumlov

12/16/11
I felt I needed to get away in November so my daughter and I flew to Germany and spent two wonderful weeks with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law at their home in Bavaria. We traveled to the beautiful and historic cities of Regensburg and Passau where we visited the charming Christmas markets.  From Passau, we traveled on to the Czech Republic to the fairytale-like city of Cesky Krumlov. I had two weeks of “magical thinking” – all was well in my world.


Cesky Krumlov

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful time for you to get away. Happy you were able escape for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine,
    It was so wonderful to escape for a few days. It also felt good that I was physically up to traveling abroad. Thank you for your comment.
    CL

    ReplyDelete